Court House – Falmouth
Falmouth’s Georgian styled court house was originally built in 1817.The court house which stands in Falmouth today is actually a replica, built after the original structure was destroyed by a fire in 1926. Today it serves as the court house, town hall and parish council building
The building is an excellent example of Georgian architecture, with
In Falmouth’s heyday this elegant building was the venue for many of the events attended by the town’s wealthy elite.