Immerse yourself in the Jamaican culture and the beauty of Ocho Rios aboard your own 4WD all-terrain vehicle (ATV). Escort your guide over the forested hillsides along the jungly off-road trails en route to Richmond a former 17th century sugar plantation. Take some time to explore their grounds and learn their history before continuing to a private natural pool for a refreshing swim. Feeling adventurous? Take a free-flying leap 30 feet down into cool Caribbean waters.
- 2-hour ATV adventure in Ocho Rios
- Admire panoramic views of the Caribbean, and learn about colonial history and local plant life from an expert guide
- Jump off a cliff for a swim in a picturesque cove after the ATV ride
- Choose from a variety of morning and afternoon departures to suit your schedule
- Safety briefing, water and round-trip transport from all Staycation.